Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Growing Up

As started by 5 Minutes for Mum, welcome to Wordless Wednesday... And yes, I am aware these are words - shut up.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic





Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Signature

13 comments:

  1. Awww... Thanks for the trip down memory lane!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious. I love pics like that looking back from when they started..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those curls!!!!! I just want to smooch her cheeks and squeeze tight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love seeing pictures through the years like that. So fun! Someday I'm going to climb the mountains of pictures of my children and organize them. Someday. Probably when they're in college.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh so cute. Makes me want to have a little baby to snuggle....then I think of diapers and ehhhh the feeling goes away.

    But she is super cute! Love love love the curls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful girl! (And no, I am not biased) I can't believe how quickly you have grown up GG!! You have gone from a cute little baby to a delightful, funny, sweet, I-do-it-myself, two-going-on-thirteen-year-old girl who I love dearly. Just don't grow up as quickly as your mummy and aunty did!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a beauty!!! It is great looking at them evolve hey? THanks for sharing GG with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Love the one of her grinning at her Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So GG stands for gorgeous gal?

    She's a spunk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was inspired by this and so made a Mute Thursday post - i have credited you in the Tags

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment. :)