In the spirit of inter-gender relations, I would like to share this ancient text, scribed by the Venutians for the benefits of poor misguided Martians everywhere...
Martian Survival Guide for Successful Co-Habitation with Venutians
1. Thou shalt not wander into thine own kitchen and wonder out loud where anything is kept. This is your domain, your kingdom; become familiar with it.
2. Thou shalt not refer to caring for thine own offspring as ‘babysitting’.
3. A smart Husband remembers his True Love’s birthday, but forgets her age.
4. Thou ist not ‘helping’ when performing household chores. Unless you live in the yard, this is also your castle to maintain.
5. If thou wishes the carriage to be driven to thine exact wishes, kindly drive the cursed thing thineself.
6. If thou cannot make a decision, thou hast no right to complain when one is made for thee.
7. When thine True Love states she is “Fine”, throw chocolate at her and run for the door.