Friday, January 22, 2010

Hot Enough for Ya?

I’m going to shoot and kill the next person who looks at me, wipes their brow and asks “Hot enough for you?”


What do they want to hear?


“Why no, I was born on the sun so I enjoy temperatures that make my skin melt off my body.”


Image from here



“Actually, I am an alien and have been implanted with a device that will render senseless anyone I lock in my gaze and make me Supreme High Ruler of the World, I just need 2 more degrees and it will activate.”


Image from here



“Yes thanks, that’ll about do it – could you turn the sun off now?”


Image from here



Idiots...


Signature

6 comments:

  1. lmbo that is an idiotic question isn't it. Why no not yet I haven't completely dehydrated and rolled like a tumbleweed down that street..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahaha I have avoided all this by not setting foot outside all day. As I am from the Antarctic and like to keep things like what I'm used to

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up. Some people just have to say something regardless of how idiotic it is! We of course would never say anything so ridiculous, ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's got to be one of the most annoying things people say on a horrendously, obviously hot day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, it's right up there with "whaddya know?". How long do you have, because I know quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stupid questions require brilliantly stupid answers... I like all of yours. Not that they are stupid but a person would most likely be gobsmacked if you answered their question...

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment. :)