Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does this mean I'm a columnist now?

I am delighted to announce I have been asked to be a regular contributor on the wonderful Sharnanigans website!!

World domination here I come!!!

The contributions will focus a lot on my more spiritual side, my search for Zen and examining some of the issues affecting women today. Given an outlet for this side of me, this will help me get this blog back to what it orginally was, a light-hearted look at motherhood and other stuff that amuses and confuses me. Plus of course, the odd rant. Hey, I'm Quixotic, I've got to tilt at the odd windmill or two, right?

To check out this month's column, an exploration of negative self-talk and snarkiness towards other women, go here. If you're new to my blog, and want to check out the columns that got me a regular gig, check out here and here.

So go show Sharni some love, and congratulate her for recognising my genuis thank her for giving me a go!

Signature

4 comments:

  1. That's amazing! The world might be better off if it had you dominating it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I look forward to seeing you over there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Well deserved, of course. You're a fantastic, entertaining writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie, you ARE genius! I've been saying it for a long time. It's ture! Just cause you haven't heard me doesn't make it not so! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment. :)