Monday, June 21, 2010

And the winner is...

The winner of the $60 voucher for Buyster.com.au is...

drumroll....

drumroll...

envelope please....

Hke68336!!! As decided by the random number generator.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The first two commenters weren't in Australia, so I couldn't include them, sorry. :(

Now here's the tricky part. I'm related to this commenter. I was tempted to run another draw, and also exclude the other family member who commented, but I don't want to punish them just for being related to me (some would say that's punishment enough!!).

So, even though it feels a little hinky, I am going to leave the results as they are, but promise you it was truly a fair draw.

So Hke, get yourself a proper name and email me for the details. And congratulations!

Signature

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment. :)