Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Is this like cheating on your blog?

Well, I've been very naughty, neglecting my own blog to write for another!! It's like e-adultery, isnt it!!!

If you can bring yourself to forgive me, I am back at Sharnanigans tonight, talking about how becoming a mother has changed me and set me on this path of discovery. It seems like I have a regular gig there now, which I am totally excited about. I love Sharni's website, and I love being part of it as we all work together to figure out this motherhood / spirituality thing.

Signature

3 comments:

  1. Not at all. Thanks so much for being my guest, always an honor. Love your work and your inspiration!!! A breath of fresh air in the sphere of blogs!! haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cheat all you want. Your blog will forgive you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just buy your blog some expensive jewelery. I'm sure it'll work out.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment. :)